Nuisance wildlife is wildlife that…
• Causes (or is about to cause) property damage,
• Presents a threat to public safety, or
• Causes an annoyance within, under or upon a building.
Human activities can attract certain wildlife species looking for an easy high-calorie meal or shelter under a convenient structure. Unfortunately this can bring them into conflict with the interests of people, and the wildlife can be considered to be a nuisance. Most wildlife/human conflicts can be resolved by removing the attractant. If removing the attractant is not feasible or has been tried and is not working, other measures to remove nuisance wild animals can be taken.
Common nuisance wildlife in SWFL
Raccoons, opossums, foxes, bobcats, feral cats, skunks, ducks, coyotes, iguanas, and squirrels. Raccoon’s and Possums can be one of the most destructive animals in South Florida. They are responsible for an estimated $2 billion annually of the insurance claims throughout the United States. The destruction raccoons and possums do to Southwest Florida area property is extensive; Including tearing up duct-work, contaminating insulation and damaging attic vents. Raccoons and possums also pose a threat to your family’s health by possibly bringing in diseases that are easily spread to humans.
Trapping & Removal
Premier Pest Management has developed an exclusive technique to trap and remove nuisance wildlife along with repairing and excluding entry points utilizing proper building materials and products if required. This Service:
• Traps and removes the animal utilizing a 5 day trapping schedule to make sure all animals are successfully removed quickly.
• Relocation or Disposal of the animal according to state and local laws.
• Disinfection of areas animals have been using to nest, feed and travel is key. Bacteria and Viruses can survive long after animals have been removed.
• Repairing damaged entry points and excluding existing gaps and vents that create entry points around the exterior of the property to keep out nuisance wildlife in the future.
Because of SWFL climate and dense population of people, Nuisance Wildlife can occur again and again. Premier Pest Management guarantees that our services will be performed with the best equipment and knowledge available today. Efforts to remove all nuisance wildlife will be made but cannot be guaranteed on the exterior however with proper exclusion the interior of property can be guaranteed.
Premier Pest Management is confident to handle most nuisance wildlife situations, that a Lifetime Warranty for the inside of the property is included as long as a Perimeter Pest Managements Control Service is maintained on a regular basis.